Some people say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so why should social media be any different? Well, it can be.
Social media marketing tool is a powerful tool for brands of all sizes. It helps them engage with potential customers, build their brand, and sell their products.
But, social media content takes time to create and post, and you need to find creative ways to keep your audience engaged.
This is where a social media tool like Postly comes in. It lets you create and schedule posts in advance so you can spend more time engaging with your audience, and less time posting.
Postly – The AI-Powered Social Media Marketing Tool For Busy Professionals.
Personally, I tried multiple Social Media Marketing Tools and I found Postly is one of the best if not the best for posting and scheduling on the different social media platforms.
Pros of Postly:
- One of the best systems, Easy use system with super response developers.
- It can post at the same time on 9 different social platforms which are: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram, Pinterest, Tiktok, and Reddit.
- The founder thus far is approachable and listening for feedback and features. Glad I went all in.+Simple to use.
- Currently has a lifetime deal, so no monthly payments.
- You have the option of upgrading to get unlimited social media accounts.
- Has a large list of social media networks and growing.
- Tool seems organized
- Simple and clean UI
- Workspace to organize account
- Able to manage team member
- Easy to connect social media account
- More features are planning to be added
- Easy onboarding
- Fast connectivity
- Unlimited Facebook pages as your personal account are only counted as 1 social
- Inbuilt AI writer.
- An organized approach to social media management
- Access to almost all popular social media platforms
- Content Approval options
- Team management options
- Workspace management
- Bulk content uploads
- Trending topics by location, awesome feature.
- Important days by location (would be nice to be able to add more dates that are special to the customer or business)
- Postly has an easy setup that is easy to use for new beginners. The onboarding process, while short, is quite thorough and makes sure you didn’t miss anything.
- Postly has integration to most of the social media channels most seem to be lacking like telegram, Reddit, TikTok, and so on.
- You can easily set up a single post to publish on multiple channels at once. This is made more convenient by the fact that immediately after creating your post and picking a posting time, you’re directed to mark the accounts it’ll be posted on.
- Recently they added a content planner.
Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links where I may receive a small commission at no cost to you if you choose to purchase a plan from a link on this page. However, these are merely the tools I fully recommend when it comes to hosting a website.
- Support documentation is not available yet.
- The get started button hidden
- The text area is not large enough
- No character count information while creating social media post
- You May does not have every feature you want out of the box
- NO RSS feed yet
- No event triggers like going live on stream or uploading a video
- Character count required
- Drag down the text area required
- There are no templates to give one an easy start. This seems like a feature that will be really beneficial to someone who is having a creative block. It will also speed up the process of content creation.
- I’ve not seen options to set brand assets on posts.
- While I’m not looking for a white-labeled product in this, the ability to easily pump outposts that come with your brand assets will be really helpful.
You need to give it a try to postly as I’m seeing it’s a promising tool and day after day there are new updates and new features are being added.
All our different posts can be found on this link: